Ooooo...itu Uncle Huat sudah jatuh cinta ke rupanya....cinta tiga segi? Wandering around Misnah's new home and mumbling how he tak lalu makan...
Sigh...
Life. And he stood there faithfully everyday making sure she ate...no wonder...I guess with his wife dead, he got lonely and Misnah gave him some sense of purpose...
But he was happy when I told him she would be off the streets.
Not only is love blind...so am I!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
This is getting interesting...
As you well know, I have my share of problems. But others have them too; they have their hopes and their pains...
MT, you have opened up another world for me to see from this particular issue... 10 times better than the dramas on TV - and in "better", I don't mean "entertainment", for these are PEOPLE. It's the "understanding of human nature" that I'm very happy about here.
Mat...I think I have been getting the wrong impression...naive moi...tell you later.
Post a Comment