Monday, October 27, 2008

Whatever.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see an upside face biting a red rose. Must be in Dali-esqe portrait mode ...

Anonymous said...

"whatever" is a word that's worth a gzillion pictures.

i see a red lollipop, with two lime drops? ;D

[girl, why the heck did u bin your comments on demi negara? u could've waited till i've read them.]

Saya... said...

Steven,

I ain't that deep...hahaha..but now that you saw it that way, kinda looks like it eh?

Mekyam..

You know me...shoot first...hahaha...nothing much lah in those comments.

Lollipop? Hehehe...that's the kid in you!

tarings said...

I see a pair of sad, green eyes. And a bright, tumultuous mind in turmoil.

Maybe it's just me.

Saya... said...

Tarings,

Yeah it's just you..hahaha.

Supposed to be just a flower doodle.

Then again, after your comments, and if we are to believe the freudian thoughts of repressed consciousness, Oedipus complexes ie lusting after mum or dad..(I think was just Freud himself, horny man...kah kah), then I guess I now see a green eyed-monster and a heart in an extended spin cycle?

The mind has nothing to do with it Tarings. The heart has been found to have its own brain. Heart cells beat spontaneously even before the brain forms.

The heart has a mind of its own.