Monday, July 20, 2009

Question!

Some one asked my opinion,

"innocent"
social interaction for some (an "imaginary" example) includes getting up at 3 am to paint/draw pictures for a cyber womanfriend...amongst other thingslah (like hanging around your blog, sending off-record comments, heaping praises bla bla bla...)

was that was purely innocent (considering the already difficult circumstances/situation of the other which could result in a gross distortion of the claimed "innocence")..

I think...its the form of eliciting appreciation where none is gotten at home, ie: using others to boost their own egos.

funny how when the other party does it, it is "innocent"..but when a woman does it upon getting encouraged by numerous "innocent" messages, the other party turns absolutely self-righteous and sanctimonious (bastard)..when fact is, they get scared shitless, knowing what they have done, but are too proud to admit their mistakes...all the while maintaining their anonymous cover like the coward they are, they turn tail and turn the tables on the woman.

the hazards of the cyber-world and cyber-friendships...one can always hide behind the screen and play with people's lives and emotions...then cut them down when they cannot handle what they stoked.

of course, once their cowardice is exposed, it's like an icy shower for the woman.

women loathe no-ballers.

what do you think?

11 comments:

Tommy Yewfigure said...

Hi SAYA,

Hey u talking about me again? I’m very hurt if u r, after all I’m a sensitive new age guy.

U ask; “What do u think?” Well my answer is simple: D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F to all those that are judgemental of others but themselves. Yeah u get all sorts, I supposed that what makes life goes around.

U take it easy, relax!

Tommy, u go figure!

Kerp (Ph.D) said...

like talking her into taking her top off in front of the webcam? used to do that...no, wait...still trying actually...heheheheheee...

some chics dig losers.

Saya... said...

Tommy,

hahaha...you are just as paranoid as I am. not you lah! but you ARE anon.

Coward? nahhhh!

Yeah, forgot that cool word...DILLIGAF!

good one...

we must be less sensitive lah, kan?

we're too forward, yet sensitip...hehehe (and yes, we also both got "foot-in-mouth" disease...hahaha)

Saya... said...

Hey Kerpie,

How's it going? Dah siap ker errr...persiapan? jangan buat bulan puasa, nanti saya tak dapat makan...

oh...clothes and webcam tak de....sebab org belah sana pengecut punya anon....and very "ALIMMMM"

yeah I know one chick who ALWAYS falls for LOSERS...

Maybe that's why they later lari kecut2 teluq...God wants her to have better...

Zendra-Maria said...

Saya, howsabout sharing 'em drawings? would surely reduce the guesswork on what u're ranting about hehe

Saya... said...

Zendy...

hmmmm..just left a comment for you at Jeff's...hahaha

oh, the cyberwoman sudah buang semua painting2 tu...they were horrible...but to the eys of temporarily blinded woman, they were like a work of art.

They looked like fart later. (or what a fart would look like if we could see it)

Tommy Yewfigure said...

Hahaha, Foot-in-mouth disease, at least a lady like u don’t often get a Foot-in-the-ass response, unlike u know who, but then again I’ve got elephant skin as well as elephant memories. Well at least u had shown restrain in most instances by deleting all your doubtful comments, me I just rush in like a fool..hahaha.

Oooh Baby I love your ways! Yes, I dug up my old “Frampton Comes Alive” album for some ‘Good feeling’ music to soothe my soul. I want you to “Show me the way.” Gee I don’t like that “Lines on my face” number now!!! Guess this must be the All time greatest album that everyone should have.

Cheers,
Tommy.

hobbit1964 said...

Saya dear

Surely you are not surprised?

God's question was simple:

Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

I don't think that was Man owning up.

Saya... said...

Tommy,

you and I are both elephants...haha

Of, I didn't know that was a Frampton song, coz by the time I heard it, it had a reggae beat...a remix maybe.

Saya... said...

Jeffrey dear,

It's always fun frolicking with forbidden apples when the one at home was already maybe wormy to his eyes...poor apple needs just a little polishing and she'd be as good as new.

I'm sure YOU polish yours well :)

hobbit1964 said...

Guilty as charged, ma'am.