Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Simple pleasures

It started off a rainy, stormy morning...

quenching the thirst of my neglected frangipanis...(sorry babies, I'll tend to you this evenin' ok?)
The melancholicly (is there such a word? do I care?) beautiful, gray clouds and calming deluge from the heavens soon gave way to a dazzlingly huge rainbow, which I failed to capture adequately on my camera phone (yes, Steven Lee, I am guilty or driving and snapping again...hey, how 'bout that old Leica you're dumping...I heard someone's birthday is coming up next month...yeah I am shameless...I know)
Culminating in a washed, rinsed and spun dried clear, clear blue sky...blowing all the smog back to Indonesia where it belonged...

Simple pleasures for the day...

Free of charge.

6 comments:

hari ribut said...

mari kita kejar pelangi......
sebab tak mungkin kita akan dapat!

(meaningless comment...anyway thank you for sharing the beautiful rainbow)

Saya... said...

Welcome ribut...it was a huge rainbow, very wide.

aweenm said...

nice raibow shot, btw i know who's bday is coming next month ...both of my bff b'days falls on the same month. One is on the 10th (u know who ;-)) and 11th is my other bff (she is in Germany right now)...;-)

Saya... said...

I wanna Leica!

Unknown said...

I like rain...just not when I gotta go to work :( nice area you tinggal..

Saya... said...

Mary Kate,

Comelah my house...bring the kids (but kena duduk kat lantai...kerusi tak cukup...hahaha)

I still owe you makan and swimming at the club, your loverly girls!